WHICH PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
Aolithium currently accepts PayPal, common credit, and debit cards for all orders. We warrant that your information including the sensitive information submitted by you is protected both online and off-line. While you are making the payment, the page is secure, encrypted, and protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL. You can choose one favorite from the payment methods below.
I failed to pay with my Credit or debit card?
Possible reasons for the failure of the payment might be:
1) Incorrect or incomplete card/account information
2) Inadequate credit or account balance
3) Your card is not set up for global online transactions
4) Authorized or default online transaction limit is too low
5) Technical problems with the payment system
We suggest you:
1) Double check your card/account information to make sure it is correct
2) Use a different card or payment method
3) Contact your bank/service provider to enable related functions or get more details
If all the above suggestions cannot help you solve the problem, we suggest you use PayPal to complete your payment because PayPal is very fast and it can ensure the safety of your money.
Aolithium is happy to accept coupon codes. Once you’ve entered your coupon code at checkout, be sure to select “Apply” so that your discount can automatically adjust your order total. If you fail to click “Apply” before continuing checkout, your order total will not reflect the coupon.
Enter the coupon code exactly as shown, with no spaces before, after, or within. It may be easiest to copy and paste the promotional code. Coupons cannot be combined; you may only use one coupon code per order. Coupons are subject to offer terms and may not apply to every item on our website.
Have questions about any of our payment methods? Contact us today so we can help!